Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Friend

Last week, i met a special person online. Her Name's
Nadira Hannif. She's a Coach and an entrepreneur.

As at the time of this writing, she's offered to look through
the introductory chapter of my e-book.

I have just weathered the most difficult month of my life -
i lost my dad, my fiancee's breaking up with me, i'm facing
some business challenges and my bankers are acting funny.

I'm glad i'm very healthy though - for that i'm most grateful.

I guess the US/British Military and i have that in common.

Anyway, as they say, It is always darkest before daybreak,

I'm beginning to sense a breakthrough.

You might wonder why i'm writing this; it's simple:

ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR OUR GOOD!


This i know:

1. I'd achieve a million times more than my Professor Dad
did - Financially, Intellectually, and in terms of my global
Networks and influence.

2. My Girlfriend was just all i wanted and more but if things
suddenly collapsed due to no fault of mine, then i can only
be in AWE of who God's going to give me as a soulmate

So, if you happen to be facing a tough time, cheer up
your upset is a ladder to set you up BIG TIME.


QUOTE OF THE POST
"All things work together for good to those who love God
and are called according to His purpose" - Paul the Apostle



1 comment:

Jason said...

Great site that you have here. I have a blog myself that inspires people. I would like to exchange links with you. Let me know if this is possible. Jason