Friday, April 13, 2007

The Good Citizen

 
Dear Nigerian,

I salute your courage and faith for enduring the
times till date. Things will only get better.

Tomorrow and next Saturday will be determining
the destiny this sleeping GIANT of  a country
– our beloved Nigeria.

Please ensure you exercise your civic rights and vote.

Choose a leader you are convinced is right first in
tomorrow’s gubernatorial election and in the coming
presidential election.

The Federal government has said no movement
tomorrow so go to the polls, cast your votes and
go back home. I think that is really simple.

Do not let any individual or group influence your votes.

They say your vote is your power so please go and vote.
(when I thought of this saying I realized it’s only true
when votes are not tampered with)


GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!

Quote of the post
"If it is to be it is up to me." - Origin Unknown

No comments: