Here’s a conversation between a frustrated man and God.
I’m tired of trying to be a better person but repeating
I’m tired of sowing and waiting for a harvest that seems
to forever tarry.
I’m tired of trying to start businesses and getting my
I’m tired of chasing my dreams while it seems to be
distancing itself from me.
I’m tired of confessing and working the word to no avail.
I’m tired of believing for a change in vain.
I’m tired of finding it hard to get over my mistakes.
I’m tired of tired of trying to get things the right
way when I can seemingly get those things via
I’m tired of not being where I ought to be.
I’m tired of having far less than I rightfully deserve
as a result of Jesus’ death.
I’m tired, tired, tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O God help me my faith is thinning out.
Life is in phases and men face different challenges.
Know that every phase is “coming to pass”.
The lessons of your trials make you better equipped
for your future and encourege others to forge ahead.
WISDOM FOR THIS AGE
• Don’t waste people’s time.
• Don’t disappoint people.
• Don’t give your word if you are uncertain.
• Have few long term friends - No thinking man
keeps friends forever except they are like-thinkers.
• A life of solitude helps one focus on the journey to
success and riches BUT network with others to
achieve it more easily.
• Build passive and portfolio income.
• To succeed in this digital age, you must read.
• To succeed in this digital age, you must write.
• To succeed in this digital age, you must speak.
• Talk to the right people.
• Letter writing is a great weapon.
• It takes 90 days to become a millionaire.
Quotes of the post
“I only have the realm of time to make an eternal impact” – Revd. Popoola
"If you want to be counted among the big boys, do what the big boys do." - Unknown